He


I didn’t like of say dirty words but I started express myself with harsh words and with impulsive behavior what I would sad in other moment. He looked for me and said beautiful words while I was looking his steps. I’d want believe on everything, I’d want that everything was real just I saw that it wasn’t, I saw he going far away and every time more and disappear in the road. I have looked wanting to meet him and I haven’t found. I was alone, my life was emptiness and I have found me desperate so keen because I wanted to see him. I’d want to be close quarters with him, day by day. I’d like to prove his kiss and to feel his skin, feel to wind through of the your breath in my face, the touch of your hand on mine and I literally felt my heart skip a beat while I looked his eyes watching me.
 He'd dip me but he isn’t here more and I see him here, he touch on me, he grab my waist and whisper it in my ear, at that moment I’m giving myself to the desires I feel to him but unlike I see him through of the shadows and your mouth’s getting closer mine, his face in my face, my thoughts go out to him and I think It’ll be the moment we’re going to be complete. I start walking around his while my eyes gaze on him, and everything between us seem to be connected, we recognize each other and we are almost living everything together right now. The darkness of the place and the light of the full moon above the window of that room and the silence is our best song, the our two hearts became one, we understanding each other and I looked eyes with his.
 The my hands are holding your hands, we’re in striding dancing a waltz while your hand grab my waist and the Symphony Orchestra is watching us in the dance hall that before it was a room and we keep dancing. The body get all tingly and the my heart’s racing. We’ll going to complete each other and our lives touched in na unsual way we was overcome. You look on me as if you want to say how much you appreciating to dance, I looked at you serenely while I open a smile for you. We are in our best time together. When we look up to the high we notice don’t have roof and it’s light from the stars that charmingly blathes the place while we dancing.
The full moon and the stars are responsible for the light which has illumined us. We together smile. He approaching of my hear and whispered: “You know I love you, my honey”. I hear his voice every time more louder and more far away, I feel the warmth of his hands strays far from of the mine, I feel the warmth of your body strays far from of the mine, the Orchestra stopped to play and he went going, I didn’t see him, just the sound of your voice in my ear: “You know I love you...” and I can’ t see him, I look in all directions on the dance hall and I can’t find him. The my mind just say me: “Where is he? Where is he?...” and I repeat those words but nobody else answered. No voice have been found the mine to say to where did he go? Nobody took pity of me.
I sit down on the floor that dance hall while a girl that was in turn six years old come meet me and give in my hands a ticket wrote: “You know I love you, my honey”. I try convince her to tell who has asked to her give me the ticket and where is he, unlike that she go. I look to where’s the Orchestra, in a corner of the stage have a small square black box. I approached and I catch this box, I open I see a printed paper wrote some words, wiping the tears and squintin’to see to understand what was wrote, I approach move the paper of the my face and I read what is wrote:
“You are welcome to the imaginary world’s Kian! You are trapped in his dream. The rules is very clear, he will be back if you dance, while you don’t back to dance he doesn’t go back. Your lost your steps when you have looked to the starry sky. You need to finish the dance and you will be free to back the real world.”
After reading this, I asked the Orchestra members to know if they had any informations about who whote it, everybody was in silence, they looked at me as if they was there as audience. I did fold the paper, I put again on the box. I slowly backed to dance. I danced half-hour alone until that a door opened and he is back. His name was Kian. We backed to dance together. “Why do you love me?”— I said. Didn’t have reason to he bring me back to his dream, I didn’t know his in the real life, unless I didn’t know about his knowledge about me. I saw him in my imagination before, when he disappeared in that road and after I slept now I am here.
He don’t said why he loves me and did not say a words about this. His steps was becaming slowly I tried keep pace. I said “Wait, we can’t stop, I don’t want see you go, let’s keep dancing.” While he said to me: “I want you in my real life, I will go travel to the your planet and you’ll know that I am.” When your words finished he stopped to dance and did go. I stayed alone again in the dance hall.  At down the following day, when I woke I was in my room. I got up and have not changed. I brushed my teeth, I have took a shower, riffling through my hair and after I went to the University. When I was in the corridors an Asian Young man passed into me, he fixed his eyes on me, I started following his steps until he go to out at the University, we go to the closest Park, we stopped there. It was when he said those words: “You know I love you, my honey”. For the first time I answered: “Yes, I know. I love you too.” We kiss in taht Park and the dream become in reality. In this way, we unite our hearts.

Comentários